Custom Search

Cool Off With Car Covers


By Basya Katz

These poor cars probably go through more hell than we actually imagine. After all, we come inside, and cool down by the air - con. We drink, we have ice creams etc, all in effort to cool off, and make ourselves feel better. Our cars on the other hand are stuck there, outside, in the continuous sweltering hot sun, with no break. Not only that but they're expected to perform just so too. They have to shepherd us around to the ice cream store, with the car's air conditioner on, all whilst maintaining a clean exterior. This is virtually impossible.

I simply do not know how other people manage. I say 'other' because my car isn't like that. I can across this a few years ago, and since have bought myself a car cover.

Contrary to popular beliefs, car covers are not expensive. Mine as more than reasonable and I can say it has lasted my three summer, and looking forward to the fourth. My cover is in mint condition, and has actually ended up saving me money.

I bought a cover that protects my car from the sun. It has a particularly high level of resistance to the sun's ultra violet rays. This resistance is natural, which is why it is still going so strong. Natural resistance is fabulous as it will not wear away with time and use, hence making the cover extremely durable and able to last forever.

For the odd occasion, when the air clear with a small sprinkle of rain, my cover is equipped too. It provides resistance to water and liquids too, albeit at a lower level. This is to ensure that I am never caught out and are always protected.

The car cover is also brilliant at keeping my car dust and dirt free. These tend to peak in the summer months and I am thankful they are no longer a worry of mine. I have horrible memories of endless hours washing and cleaning my car.

I am also free from birds muck, and tree sap. Every time I come to my car and see a splat on the cover, I thank Covercraft once again for inventing car covers, and being able to receive my daily dose of birds muck, without having to go through much heart, and headache.

To sum up, I feel that for the average man, and even not the average, a cover is not really a luxury, but rather a necessity. It will save you, as it saved me, lots of money that would have otherwise been continuously spent on car washes, repairs, and body work.

Choose From The Largest Range of car covers, At Prices You Will Not Believe! Check Out http://www.thecarcover.com And Save $!

0 comments :: Cool Off With Car Covers

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...